Bill Lovegrove is
- Engineering faculty member at Bob Jones University
- Member and Sunday School teacher at Mount Calvary Baptist Church
- Summer adjunct faculty member at Pyongyang University of Science and Technology
- Ham radio operator (KD7MS)
- Occasional piano, organ, and trumpet player
Bill has a page of stuff he likes.
Bill is married to Jocelyn and they have three children: Stephen, Elliot, and Hannah.
The name Pilgrim Works is inspired by the classic Christian book The Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan. The Bible describes the heroes of the Christian faith as people who "...confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth" (Hebrews 11:13).
I believe the Biblical mandate for all Christian people is not to withdraw from society in monk-like seclusion. Nor is it to assimilate ourselves into contemporary culture. Rather, we are on a journey which takes us right through the middle of this world as pilgrims, living for another time and place. This website documents some of the things I have been doing on my pilgrimage.